- All camping fees due at check-in at 3:00 pm.
- Checkout time is 12 noon.
- No pets allowed.
- Please respect other campers' personal space.
- Please do not walk through someone else's site.
- No extra tents or campers allowed.
- Parking in designated areas only.
- Campfires must be in the fire pit area only.
- No cutting of trees allowed.
- No fireworks allowed.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm. All unregistered visitors must leave at this time. An attendant will patrol on a regular basis.
- Any damage to cabins, chalet, or other facilities will result in a charge for repairs.
- No campers under the age of 18 allowed without parental accompaniment.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children in all areas of the camp and facility.
- No underage drinking tolerated.
- Anyone not adhering to the quiet time or having a noisy party, will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Report any problems to the office so they can be dealt with.
- Call 911 for any emergencies that may arise.